Senior Technician - System Integrator - DME
Position ID: 853
USmax Corporation is seeking a Senior Technician – System Integrator to work with our team in the integration of technical security systems for government installations across the US. The program supported is the Department of State (DOS), Bureau of Diplomatic Security (DS), Office of Security Technology (ST), Facility Security Engineering Division (FSE), Domestic Management Engineering Branch (DME) technical security installation services for domestic diplomatic and consular posts.
A professional System Integrator must be able to perform the following tasks:
• Have working knowledge and understanding of AACS hardware, intrusion detection, CCTV equipment and public address systems.
• Have working knowledge and understanding of electrical principals.
• Possess the ability to use diagnostic equipment/software and established troubleshooting techniques to isolate network deficiencies, equipment failures and operational anomalies.
• Ability to read, interpret electrical and electromechanical schematics and architectural drawings.
• Communicate effectively with Design Engineers and other staff.
• Travel extensively world-wide.
Must have an active secret clearance
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
Position requires travel throughout the world to service overseas embassies and consulates, often in remote locations. Some work will be performed in a corporate office setting. The typical international assignments are frequently performed in both internal and external environments with a variety of weather conditions. Ability to work under extreme hot or cold weather conditions with exposure to dust or dirt is routine and may require the use of protective personal equipment (PPE).
Contractor personnel should have a BS/BA related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
USmax Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Click here for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
USmax participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details.