Logistics Clerk I
Position ID: 882
The Logistics Clerk I must have a working knowledge of standard logistics procedures and administration, tool inventory, and warehouse operations, and the ability to understand inventory control data base systems used in the accountability of controlled items. Must possess and demonstrate at the basic level the below skills sets:
a) Verbal and written communication skills: Must be capable of articulating thoughts, ideals, and opposing points of view through all forms of communication with both internal and external government agencies to effectively carry out the duties of this position.
b) Ability to meet deadlines and efficient in accomplishing assigned task relating to warehouse operations.
• Organize and conduct required warehouse inventories
• Conduct warehouse receiving and shipping operations
• Assist in the preparation and shipping of USAID SEC freight to both international and domestic locations through a variety of shipping mechanisms to include, but not limited too; air freight, sea freight, DHL, FedEx, UPS, and Department of State (DOS) Pouch.
• Conduct tool inventories and record the result and correct deficiencies
• Maintain the care and inventory of all tool kits and job boxes
• Licensed forklift operator
● Must be able to physically stand, kneel, and bend for long periods of time and have the ability to climb ladders with dexterity in both hands
● Must be able to lift a 50-pound item to waist height and must be able to lift a 30-pound item over the head
● Must have 20/20 vision with corrective lenses if necessary
● Must have acceptable color vision and have acceptable depth perception
● Must have the ability to hear normal conversation, alarm, and warning signals with corrective devices if necessary
The Logistics Clerk I must have a minimum of two years logistics and/or warehouse experience.
USmax Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Click here for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
USmax participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details.