Position ID: 887
USmax Corporation is seeking a Systems Engineer to support a DHS cybersecurity program.
• US Citizenship required
• Must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be clearable to a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) EOD clearance.
• Experience with SailPoint IIQ or CyberArk IAM solutions as an Engineer
• Strong hands-on Java/JEE experience
• Experience integrating applications with relational databases, LDAP, and application servers
• Exposure to multi-tiered applications, databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, network infrastructure, and understanding security and dataflow
• Experience configuring, developing, and deploying applications within multiple application server (e.g. WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat), operating system and database environments
• Good knowledge of software development principles, and design patterns
BS in Computer Science field desired
USmax Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Click here for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
USmax participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details.