Position ID: 889
USmax Corporation is seeking a CyberArk Engineer to:
• Apply expertise in the installation and configuration of the CyberArk platform, including conducting routine solution maintenance activities, monitoring the health of the platform, and conducting daily proactive monitoring of the CyberArk production environment.
• Monitor CyberArk to support any break fixes, upgrades, patches, and performance or integration related issues.
• Maintain responsibility for scheduling periodic reports and addressing audit findings. Support critical CyberArk functions, including maintenance, patch identification and publication, and upgrades of CyberArk and related modules.
• Maintain responsibility for privilege user incident management support, user acceptance testing of privilege accounts, load testing, performance testing, and validation testing of the CyberArk solution.
More About the Role:
• Work closely with customer delivery managers to prioritize daily tasks
• Leading customer engineering teams • Participate in technical meetings with customers' technical specialists
• Provide Tier 2/3 support for incidents relating to security tools/solutions
• Continuously improve customers' security deployments and integrate new technologies and services
• Experience with designing CyberArk architecture and configuration to meet SOW scope and IAM requirements
• Knowledge of DevOps tools, including GitLab, Jenkins, JFrog, Jira, or Confluence
• Ability to develop CyberArk configurations and customizations to meet SOW scope and IAM design
• Ability to support and mentor client stakeholders for all upgrades, deployments, and production operations
• Ability to author and maintain CyberArk IAM Architecture and Design, Configuration, Deployment, and Run Book documents and respective iterations
• Practical experience with PKI solutions, including SSL • Hands on experience in deploying backup, high-availability and DR environments (cold, warm and hot) • Working experience with Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) and Active Directory (AD)
• Proven ability to work closely with customer's network and operations team to resolve issues or security concerns of tools/services.
• Proven ability to work with vendors in troubleshooting and resolving issues related to identified security tools
• Extensive experience working with clients to provide design & architectural guidance and best practice recommendations for safe design, access control policies, and other related security requirements or needs
• Day-to-day activities include working with customer teams and supporting current tasks and activities.
• 2+ years of experience with Identify Access Management (IAM) Discovery to comprehend requirements
Bachelor's degree and 5-7 years of experience working in Identity and Access Management (IAM).
USmax Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Click here for a summary of your equal employment opportunity rights on the "EEO is the Law" poster.
USmax participates in E-Verify. Download the PDF for more details.